Laser Hair Removal Davis
Laser hair removal permanently reduces unwanted hair so you do not have to worry about pain from waxing, the hassle of regrowth, or discomfort from ingrown hairs. Laser hair removal works on upper lip, chin, arms, armpits, chest, back, bikini, and legs. Laser hair removal is the process of removing unwanted hairby means of exposure to pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicle.
Individual results may vary.
Laser hair removal is the most popular laser treatment in the United States. Multiple sessions are necessary to eliminate all the hairs as they cycle through their individual growth cycles. Since white hair has no pigment to absorb the light energy from the laser, it won’t eliminate white hairs.
Reasons for Laser Hair Removal:
- Cosmetic, permanent hair removal
- Ingrown hairs, folliculitis
- Not for blonde or white hair
- Pretreatment protocol
– No tanning 4 weeks prior – No electrolysis 4 weeks prior – No waxing 4 weeks prior – No Retin A, or AHA use 3 days prior – Shave treatment area day before or day of treatment – No Accutane use 6 months prior
- Used mainly on face, underarms, bikini, also legs, arms, back, buttocks, abdomen, breasts
- Average number of sessions needed and recommended 8-12