Laser Hair Removal Davis
Conveniently located to serve Davis
Laser hair removal permanently reduces unwanted hair so you do not have to worry about pain from waxing, the hassle of regrowth, or discomfort from ingrown hairs. Laser hair removal is the process of removing unwanted hairby means of exposure to pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicle.
Individual results may vary.
Laser hair removal is the most popular laser treatment in the United States. Multiple sessions are necessary to eliminate all the hairs as they cycle through their individual growth cycles. Since white hair has no pigment to absorb the light energy from the laser, it won’t eliminate white hairs.
Which Areas Can Be Treated with Laser Hair Removal?
This hair-reduction option is extremely versatile, and because of this, it can be used to treat areas large and small. Laser hair removal works on almost all areas of the body, including the upper lip, chin, arms, armpits, chest, back, bikini, and legs.
The laser treatment’s precision allows it to target small areas like the upper lip and then treat them in a matter of minutes. Larger areas like the back take longer to treat.
Reasons for Laser Hair Removal
Patients seek laser hair removal for a number of reasons:
- Cosmetic, permanent hair removal
- Ingrown hairs, folliculitis
- Not for blonde or white hair
- Pretreatment protocol
– No tanning 4 weeks prior – No electrolysis 4 weeks prior – No waxing 4 weeks prior – No Retin A, or AHA use 3 days prior – Shave treatment area day before or day of treatment – No Accutane use 6 months prior
- Used mainly on face, underarms, bikini, also legs, arms, back, buttocks, abdomen, breasts
- Average number of sessions needed and recommended 8-12
What is the Cost of Laser Hair Removal?
Though prices may vary based on the individual needs of the patient and which areas of the body are being treated, starting cost for laser hair removal is around $155. Check out our monthly specials for any potential deals!