Office Policies Davis
“Welcome to Davis Dermatology. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our office policies.”
Thank you for choosing Davis Dermatology for your skin care needs. Our mission is to provide excellent healthcare to our community. Our staff is dedicated to making your experience exceptional. In order to better serve you, we ask that you adhere to the following office policies:
- New patients-please arrive 15 minutes early to complete necessary forms. These forms may also be completed on-line.
- Patients arriving more than 15 minutes late may be rescheduled or worked into schedule. Patients worked into schedule may experience a greater than usual wait.
- Please bring the following items to all office visits:
- Insurance card
- Photo ID card
- Co-pay or payment (in form of Cash, Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover, check)
- Authorization (if required by insurance)
- Guardian (if 17 years or younger)
- Return check fee of $35 applied to returned checks.
- Click here to download our Prescription Policy
Failure to bring the above items may result in rescheduling of appointment and may incur a cancelation fee of $35.
- Co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles will be collected at the time of service.
- Medical visits: If you have not met your deductible, you are responsible for paying the contracted amount of your fees. We may collect a percentage of the charges at the time of service. You will receive a bill for any unpaid balance. Please keep in mind that office visits fees are comprised of both evaluation and procedural fees. Balances older than 90 days will be subject to finance charges of 1.5% per month or 18% annually.
- Cosmetic procedures: Payment in-full is expected at time of service.
- Cancelations must be made 48 hours prior to scheduled appointment to avoid $35 cancelation fee.
- If you miss your appointment several times without proper notification, you will be subject to discharge from Davis Dermatology, at the discretion of the office. Any credits, will be forfeited if discharged.
- Any behavior deemed unacceptable by the office may result in discharge from Davis Dermatology.
- Email policy. Questions in regards to current treatment plan may be addressed. New or on-going medical issues that require changing of medication or treatment plan, and other issues not previously discussed, require an office visit.
- Quotes for cosmetic procedures are valid for 30 days.
- Fees are not negotiable.
Click here to view our Prescription Policy
Again, thank you for choosing Davis Dermatology. We look forward to taking care of your skin.