Meet Dr. Earlyn Noll - Davis Dermatologist
Dr. Noll is a board certified dermatologist specializing in all aspects of skin care. She is committed to providing quality, individualized, and up to date healthcare to her patients. She is professionally trained and experienced in treating the spectrum of skin disorders, and in performing both skin surgeries and cosmetic procedures.
Dr. Noll earned her medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine in her hometown of New Orleans, LA. She completed her internship in general surgery at Texas Tech in Lubbock, TX. After hurricane Katrina, she returned to New Orleans, LA where she completed a clinical research fellowship and residency in dermatology at Tulane University School of Medicine. In her senior year of residency, she was appointed Chief Resident of Cosmetic and Surgical Dermatology. In 2010, she was awarded the Women’s Dermatologic Society Mentorship Award, which allowed her to train with Dr. Tina Alster, one of the country’s leading laser experts.
Dr. Noll was most recently on clinical faculty at UC Davis, Department of Dermatology where she enjoyed teaching dermatology residents and medical students. Dr. Noll now resides and practices full-time in Davis, CA. When she is not working she enjoys spending time with her husband and four children. Her hobbies include: horseback riding, hiking, and the culinary arts.
- Davis Dermatology, PC, 12/2011-present CEO Davis,CA
- University California Davis- Department of Dermatology, 9/2010-6/2012 Assistant Clinical Professor Sacramento,CA
- Tulane University Health Sciences Center – New Orleans, LA, 2007-2010 Dermatology Residency Chief Resident Cosmetic and Surgical Dermatology
- Tulane University Health Sciences Center – New Orleans, LA, 2006-2007 Department of Dermatology, Research Fellowship
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center – Lubbock, TX, 2000-2001 General Surgery Internship
- Tulane University Health Sciences Center – New Orleans, LA, 1996-2000 Doctor of Medicine
- Tulane University – New Orleans, LA, 1990-1993 Bachelor of Science, Cellular and Molecular Biology
- California 2010
- American Academy of Dermatology American
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
- Dermatology Foundation