Zo Skin Health, Inc. Davis
ZO Medical (Obagi’s newest line)For over three decades, Dr. Zein Obagi defined the concept of skin health and developed skincare treatments and programs that can create truly healthy skin. Now with the introduction of ZO® Medical products, Dr. Obagi’s next generation of therapeutic skincare products and treatments are exclusively available through skin health professionals, like Davis Dermatology
NORMACLEANSE-Its advanced surfactant gently removes impurities and oil, and prepares the skin to receive therapeutic treatments. This unique formulation gently cleans and conditions the skin.
- Highly advanced surfactant matrix removes impurities
- Peptide and collagen-boosting complex helps firm the skin
- Moisturizing complex nourishes and calms the skin
OILACLEANSE-Dual-action cleanser exfoliates and cleanses skin targeting excess oil. Removes oil and other impurities to clean the skin and clear acne.
- Reduces the factors that contribute to skin inflammation
- Helps decrease the level of bacteria on skin surface
- Promotes exfoliation
RETAMAX-Utilizing an innovative micro emulsion technology, this potent retinol (1.0%), blended with plant stem cell antioxidants and bio-mimetic proteins, helps reverse the signs of aging and aids in the prevention of future damage. RETAMAX™ aids in skin rejuvenation by triggering the natural formation of collagen and encouraging the restoration of the skin barrier function by up-regulating the production of hyaluronic acid, the skin’s most vital natural hydrating factor.
CEBATROL-An invigorating acne medication to treat and prevent outbreaks. Its proven exfoliants effectively remove dead skin cells. These pads also contain an emollient complex to soothe skin and reduce redness.
- 2% salicylic acid for a maximum-strength acne medication
- Mandelic acid helps reduce inflammatory agents that cause irritation
- Triclosan provides additional antibacterial benefits
GLYCOGENT-An innovative exfoliation accelerator engineered to help reduce inflammation and prevent future damage. Its aggressive protocol enhances mitosis and helps correct skin discoloration.
- Potent glycolic and lactic acid complex provides skin surface renewal
- Anti-inflammatory properties help minimize the appearance of irritated skin
- Proven antioxidants help prevent future skin damage
RETAMAX–Active Vitamin A Micro Emulsion-Utilizing an innovative micro emulsion technology, this potent retinol (1.0%), blended with plant stem cell antioxidants and bio-mimetic proteins, helps reverse the signs of aging and aids in the prevention of future damage.
- Stimulating Collagen Formation and Skin Barrier Function-RETAMAX™ aids in skin rejuvenation by triggering the natural formation of collagen and encouraging the restoration of the skin barrier function by up-regulating the production of hyaluronic acid, the skin’s most vital natural hydrating factor.
- Antioxidant Response-This biocellular antioxidant system serves to block free-radical damage, helps protect vulnerable cellular DNA, and addresses the root cause initiators of future skin aging. Optimizing inflammation management and anti-glycation irritation, RETAMAX™ helps ensure maintenance of the new, healthy skin state by defending against inflammatory-initiated skin damage.
- RETAMAX™ Micro Emulsion System
- High-potency vitamin A stimulates the skin’s natural rebuilding process
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action with vitamins C and E, and buddleja plant stem cells
- Biomimetic protein activation for skin regeneration
- Micro emulsion technology supports rapid delivery of key ingredients
BRIGHTENEX-Bioengineered to target all three stages of skin discoloration through a patented, bio-vectored, microsphere delivery system. It is formulated to even skin color and tone, and recommended as a first course in treating hyperpigmentation.
MELAMIN-Hydroquinone USP, 4%. Only available through a physician. Prescription only.
A highly effective Rx solution to lighten hyperpigmentation with 4% hydroquinone. Recommended following use of BRIGHTENEX.™ This formulation alters the essential subcellular metabolic processes that cause cytolysis. It inhibits melanin production to even skin color and tone.
MELAMIX-Hydroquinone USP, 4%.Only available through a physician. Prescription only
A 4% hydroquinone bleaching cream penetrates the skin and effectively delivers the active ingredients of the system to the melanocytes. It alters the essential subcellular metabolic processes that cause cytolysis and inhibit melanin production.
- 4% hydroquinone acts as a gradual bleaching agent
- Reduces the appearance of chloasma, melasma, and freckles
- Optimizes delivery of active ingredients